- A second attack was planned on L.A. the same day as the Orlando massacre.
- Santa Monica police officials arrested a man with an arsenal in his vehicle.
- He said he was in town for the Pride Parade in West Hollywood.
Liberals have turned the heart-wrenching attack in Orlando into a frenzy of “anti-gun” propaganda. When in reality if people in the night club had been practicing their second amendment, this attack would not have happened. Everyone is still in mourning. Unfortunately, Orlando was just the first target on a long list.
The same day, on the other end of America, a man was arrested with a car full of weapons, ammunition, and ingredients to create explosives in his car. The man claimed he was on his way to Los Angeles’s Pride Parade.
Santa Monica police had received a call about a suspicious man near Olympic Blvd. and 11th St. early that Sunday morning. When police arrived and intercepted the man, he claimed he was waiting for a friend, that is when they discovered an arsenal in his vehicle.
The man reportedly made comments about being in town for the Pride parade in West Hollywood.
So far, authorities have not made a connection between the man and the shooter from Orlando. The local authorities have handed the investigation over to the FBI.
At the moment, that is all the information available at this time. However, one of the officers that arrested the man told LA Times that weapons that were found in the suspects car were very “disconcerting.”
The nation will be on high alert, not only after the Orlando attack after the discovery of this man in Santa Monica but if L.A. was only the second target, where else are they planning to hit?
We need to protect ourselves for what’s to come.