After weeks of speculation about his whereabouts, Hunter Biden came out of hiding to sit down with ABC’s Amy Robach. Although the younger Biden stuck to the pre-rolled talking points he did acknowledge some missteps during the patty cake interview. In one of the most honest portions of the interview, Robach asked:
“If your last name wasn’t Biden do you think you would have been asked to be on the board of Burisma?”
“I dont know, I dont know, probably not. There’s a-lot of things that wouldn’t have happen in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden.”
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4334000898099, 4335616426035, 4335153741875″]
Although Hunter did not go in to detail about what those things are, we at Patriot Planet can name a few. If Hunter Biden had been born Hunter Jones and not the son of Joe Biden he more than likely would not have been:
- Accepted to Yale Law School
- Executive Vice President of MBNA
- Employed by the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Co-founder of the lobbying firm Oldaker, Biden & Belair
- Presidentially appointed to the board of directors of Amtrak
- Owner of a $2.4 billion private equity firm Rosemont Capital
- Selected as a direct commission officer in the Navy Reserve (with TWO waivers)
- Appointed to the board of Burisma Holdings
Without the name and influence of his father, Hunter would have ended up a cokehead and a loser begging for table scraps from the elite. The Bidens, like the Obama’s, Clintons and many more before them truly believe that if they declare it we are to believe it as fact. Do not be mislead and do not let this get swept under the rug by the lamestream media.
The Stakes Are Too High.